Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Angel #1

Happy Birthday Angel #1!!! I can't believe that we officially have a teenager in our house. This is a picture of him at scout camp, I will post some pictures from that too. We went to Blanchard ID, to visit family and went to Silverwood Park on Angel #1's birthday. We had alot of fun here are a few photos from the trip.


Nana on a ride with 2 grandaughters!


Cousins hugging Odie. Oh so cute!!!

He was a little bit scared of Odie.


These two cousins riding a ride. Their expressions didn't change the whole ride. You can go here to see a few more fun pictures from our adventure at Silverwood.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the onslaught of postings! After months and months of drought, it's good to see you're still ticking! If it's Quickbooks standing in your way of blog updates, bag Quickbooks! :) We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

p.s. i posted the christmas list of who has who on the wilhelmsen blog...hopefully you can still get on!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Looks like fun! Love the pictures!