Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Run for a wish

We decided to run a 5k with the kid's elementary school. The 5k was for the make a wish foundation. The 5k was at an outdoor mall, road surrounding and parkinglot downtown.

We ran it with a good friend of ours Alicia. This is a picture of us right before the great event. Don't we look so excited?

It decided to rain that day.:) What a day to run. This is me with angels #4 and #3. We are almost done. My angels would like me to post when they finished, so here it is.
Angel 1-26 minutes
Angel 2 and Alicia together-31 minutes
Angel 3 and head Angel-37 minutes
Angel 4 and myself-49 minutes
This is a picture after we all got done soaked by the rain. I was so proud of our kids for finishing the race whether they ran or walked most of the way. We loved it and are looking forward to doing it again.


2 comments:

Montserrat said...

Way to go! And in the rain too. (Although I love being out in the rain).

Par 5 said...

Good for all of you! I think we should all run a 5k or 10k, or something! I love that your kids did it! That is awesome!