Thursday, October 13, 2011

Angel #4's Baptism

Over memorial weekend our Angel #4 got baptized. We are so proud of her and glad she made this decision. This is a picture of her with her friend from kindergarten, they don't go to the same school now but they still love to see each other.She was so glad she came.
I love how well these two get along so I just loved this picture.
The pictures we took before this angel #2 wouldn't smile, he just wanted to get home to see Utah State's first football game of the season against Auburn. This is just after his dad told him they were winning.:)
Here she is with both sets of grandparents, we were so grateful they were able to be there.
Here were some of the people there to support her. We are so grateful for good friends and family who support these wonderful things that happen in our lives.

2 comments:

Cher said...

These pics are sooo cute. I love her dress!

Noelle and Corey said...

So sweet! I wish we could've been there.