My friend from Winnemucca is such an amazing person. We love this family to death. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of her to post. She motivates me so much. She helped me pick out some material to re-upholster my kitchen chairs and then showed me how to do it. Me and the head angel have been working on them and we only have one chair left.
Here is the new re-upholstered chair. We decided to also put the plastic covering over the material this time to protect them from those angels of ours. I think it looks alot better, and they are so easy to clean off now.
Here's the two next to each other. I love the new chair. Thanks to my good friend from Winnemucca. We love you guys. She also helped me to get some pictures hung on the wall and start to feel like a home. Thanks!!
4 comments:
Cute girls and cute chairs! I am so glad those great friends were able to go and visit with ya. I can't wait till it's my turn.
The chairs look great! It's amazing what a little fabric and sweat will do. :D
Glad you had a good time visiting with the Bs!
I love the chairs! The plastic is a great idea. Our upholstered chairs always get food wiped on them, so I don't let kids sit on them!
Chairs look great! I can't believe how much both girls have grown up!
Post a Comment