Restaurants:
~P.F. Changs
~Scotty's
~Cafe Rio
~Cheesecake Factory
~Panda Express
~Olive Garden
~In and Out Burger
~Hong Kong
TV Shows:
~Biggest Loser
~Clean House
~ER (Now it's over)
~One Tree Hill(Just started watching it)
~Oprah (sometimes)
~HGTV (don't have right now)
~Amazing Race (haven't watched in a long time though)
~Extreme Makeover Home Edition (If I get a chance to watch it)
8 of my Quirks:
~When I am nervous apparently I laugh after every sentence. (According to Troy)
~I talk to my sister almost daily, not just 5 minute conversations:).
~I clean when I get mad.
~I require at least one piece of chocolate a day.:)
~I always sleep on the left side of the bed.
~I am terrified to drive in large cities traffic. (i.e. Salt Lake and Las Vegas)
~I don't listen to the radio in the car like most people
~Can't go to bed in an unmade bed, have to make it first.
8 Random things I did yesterday
~Went walking in the wind and rain.
~Had extra keys made for our Suburban
~Made breakfast for dinner (kind of --It was pork chops with hash browns and eggs)
~Watched Biggest Loser
~Took the kids to school in my p.j.'s
~Mailed off a tax return
~Checked my e-mail
~Checked everyone's blog
8 things on my Wish List
~New couches
~A bigger house
~a King Size bed
~More time with dad and husband
~Lots of $$$$$ to give to people who need help...
~An eliptical
~Healthy kids
~A talent to be proud of
8 things I look forward to everyday
~Husband coming home from work
~loves from my sleepy children just waking up
~talking to my sister
~Nap time
~taking a shower
~checking my e-mail/blogs
~happy attitudes from my children
~bedtime
8 people I tag
~You...if you're reading this
~Cocoa
~Lords of the Manor
~Wild Murdocks
~Backus Bunch
~I don't know
~who else
~to tag.:)
7 comments:
We are Biggest Loser fanatics over here. We usually watch while downing ice cream or cake . . . .
good work melanie! nice tag!! :)
All this is good to know about you. (Already knew you were funny though.)Anytime you run out of chocolate, call... I have a secret stash on hand! :)
Thanks for sharing! Corey gets mad when I go out in my PJ's, but I love wearing them anytime!
Your restaurant list makes me hungry.
I got your tag, and I do intend to answer it. Forgive me for being so late with it?
I can't go to sleep in an unmade bed, either. I have to make it, then unmake it.
Post a Comment