Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Decorating 101

My mother came and helped me to decorate my home so that it felt more lived in. Here are a few photos of the great work that she did. Isn't she talented?

I didn't quite know how to decorate above the cabinets but she did.:)

By adding a few knick knacks my mantel looks so good.


This is a vinyl saying that I just added to my wall that I got from a friend of mine that has started a little business. I love it.

I also purchased this kit from her. I actually made it with her help, don't you just love it. She has a website you should all check out, it is http://thewholekitnkaboodle.blogspot.com/

This picture is for my mom. Thanks for all your help.



3 comments:

Par 5 said...

Your house looks so good! I am so jealous! I want all of those knick knacks, for my house...just so you know! We're super excited to see you in a couple of days!

Noelle and Corey said...

So cute!! I hope we get to come see it in person before long!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Very nice, you did a great job!