Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Angel #2

Happy Birthday Angel #2. We love having you in our family. This is him hanging out on a rock at scout camp. I just thought it was a cute picture. He will tell you that this is the first year we let him have a birthday party. He invited a few friends over for a swimming party and to play video games. What else does a twelve year old like to do right!?:)

I wanted to show this picture because it shows what a good kid he is(most of the time):). He is playing with his cousins while at our family reunion.


This is another picture showing how helpful he can be, pushing his cousin while we were on a hike at the family reunion. He can be so helpful.


This picture is at Hoover Dam. He is helping us with Angel #5. I just really liked this picture of the two of them.

Happy Birthday Angel #2!!! You are a great part of our family and we love you very much.




No comments: