Monday, November 15, 2010

This is my favorite thing to do, not!!

This picture tells you what we did this weekend. Can you tell what it was?
We decided to paint the living room, kitchen and hallway. Can I just tell you how much I dislike painting. This is a before picture.

This is an after picture.

This is in the kitchen before
This is in the kitchen after.

I don't know if the lighting is very good in the pictures. We went a darker color and satin instead of flat like we had before. We really like it, but can I tell you just how much I dislike painting.:)








4 comments:

Noelle and Corey said...

Oooooo! I dig it! I love painting--it's the prep work I disdain! I love how it can change everything so quickly. Good job--it was worth the sacrifice!

Jessica said...

Go Melanie!! I am so proud of you! It looks great! I am just sad I wasn't able to help you. I can't wait to see it! I really miss you!! Love ya!

Lori said...

I agree, painting is not on my list of favorite things ... but how gorgeous!!! Well done over there.

Par 5 said...

I wish I would have been there! I don't mind painting at all! That would have been fun. It looks really good!