Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Elections! Elections! Elections!

My goal was to post once a week and I realized we are kind of boring people.:) I also realized that I need to take a lot more pictures.:) Being that it is election season, I found this post to be fitting. This is our angel #3, he is running for office at his school.
He made it through the primary election and has now moved on to the general election. He is running for commissioner of finance (treasurer). We are so proud of him for trying to do this. It has helped him to come out of his shell a little bit. This was a photo that we pasted on the posters since he is running as commissioner of finance. :) We wish him luck this week as he has to prepare his election speech before the general election. We love angel #3 and hope he does well!!!

2 comments:

Par 5 said...

Good luck to him! He has a lot more courage than I ever did at that age to run for office! Good for him! If that doesn't work out, just let him know that we could always use a finance manager up here in Blanchard. :)

Lori said...

He has our vote! What a cutie.