I was informed that I forgot to also post about Angel #1's birthday. How could we forget him?:) He was our first and is definitely not forgettable.:)
Resting at the top of the hike we were on.
This is a picture of him while hiking Red Rock with family.
This is him at Scout Camp making ice cream. Doesn't he look like he is having fun?
He has grown up so much. We love having him as part of our family even if he is the biggest tease there is!:) So happy belated birthday Angel #1!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Nate!! She didn't forget about you...
Horray! A new blog to follow ... I love it! I also love that your kids try to manage your postings. I fear that's me a few years from now. P.S. You should know that I feel a special bond to the Hales family because we can both be traced back to Northeastern Nevada. Word! (Let's come up with a sign) =)
Post a Comment